Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I will blog, I know I can.

Okay, My blogging skills have been seriously slack. This is going to be a resolution of mine. I will blog at least once a week.
There I typed it so I must do it.
In my world. Well Piper is almost One!!!!!! That's right. I don't know how the hell that happened. She is teething again and super clingy. Of course once she turns one the "how long are you going to breastfeed?" questions will start to roll in. Ummm... when she stops wanting to nurse. This answer really can't be much of a surprise. Really she is my fourth child.
Although I do know that when she is done, I better have a nice trip to Victoria's Secrets to buy non-nursing bras. I hope I will at least be a 32A though.

Okay if Pi is about to be One, then Dillon is about to be Three. OMG!!! He is potty trained!!!!!! His new nn is " Dillon the Destroyer" He is sweet one minute and the next it is if satan himself has replaced my little boy. I swear it is like the kid has roid rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment