Monday, August 3, 2009

First Day of School

Yes, School started today. Yes I know it is August 3rd, we have a balanced schedule and the kids get a week off every six weeks. I however think that August 3, is way to freaking early to start school. I will have to post the pic later but I forced the kids into taking their obligatory first day of school picture.
We got to school and by putting that that place was a madhouse is an understatement. I parked in the back parking lot behind the bus drop off. Of course there were dumb ass inconsiderate parents parking in the drop off/carpool line. I am not even going to start about what kind of example that teaches your children.
We all walked Chloe to her class room and she walked right in, gave her teacher her book bag, gave me a hug and kiss, Ethan a hug, and Dillon a kiss and walked right to her desk and said bye. There were no tears from her, or me. We then walked Ethan and all his stuff to his class room and said good bye. Apparently he is to "old" for a hug, much less a kiss. On the way to the car Dillon starts saying " Bye Chloe and Ethan, I love you, miss you" He has already asked me if it is time for them to come home. I think he misses his big brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment